Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Overheard on the Trampoline

Sydney: I’m going to name my dog Cocoa, but I don’t know what to pick for a middle name

Aislinn: How about Cocoa Wedding?

Sydney: Wedding?

Aislinn: Yeah, my aunt Erin is getting married in June to her FIANCE

Sydney (suddenly serious, standing up and putting one hand on her hip): Well you know her fiancé better be a grown man and better treat her right or I’m going to have to have a talk with him. Me and my dad are going to have to have a talk with him.

Aislinn and Lauren (jumping around like crazy people): He is!! He’s so nice! You’ll love him when you meet him! He’s so funny!

So D'oh, you'd better be a grown man. And not just because you are way tall already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I want to bring D'oh to your house today and introduce them. I really want her to have a talk with him like right now. Purely for my own amusement.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home