Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Apologies

At least once a day I find myself ordering one of the kiddies to "Look at your brother/sister and say you're sorry. No, say it like you mean it. So he/she can hear you. Either you can apologize or have a time out, it's up to you." So to all of my loyal readers here and abroad, please gaze intently at your screen as I say
"I'm sorry. I really mean it. I know I should update my blog particularly to ease the burden of our troops in Afghanistan, but somewhere between the travelling and the constant sunscreen applications and the glass of wine I crave each night with an ever increasing fervor, I have developed a little case of writer's block for myself."

I know that the kiddies are still as cute and funny as always, but I can't seem to put my finger on exactly what I could say about them. Tomorrow we are off again for the weekend, and since I do not have a lap top like most self-respecting bloggers, I will probably not be updating you again before Sunday.

Of course, after I force kiddie number 1 into the "sincere" apology, I always force the victim/kiddie number 2 into accepting the apology "Say that's okay to him/her. Tell him/her that you accept his/her apology. Either accept the apology or have a time out, it's up to you." So to all of my loyal readers here and abroad, please gaze intently at your screen and say "That's okay Shannon," whether you mean it or not. Either accept my apology or have a time out, it's up to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Why CAN'T I have a time out?!? I WANT a time out!?!

;)

Glad you are having a fun time!!!

B

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home