Friday, September 22, 2006

Everything's Coming Up Roses

Today was not a banner day. A had a long list of errands to run, workouts to complete, and cooking knock out while Marty was in hourly care. Of course to his delight, he didn't go, and my whole day was shot. I was exhausted from all the visits to the dentist, the school, and the mountain of homework that Aislinn has to dig out from under every day. It was the kind of day that you just wish an old friend would call out of the blue or send you a card (or even better a check) in the mail to know that someone was thinking of you. But I was too depressed to even hope for that.

Later, when I was in the kitchen fetching yet another something for Marty, I noticed the FedEx guy parking, and I thought to myself "Oh great, those are probably the running shorts I ordered and will never get to use since I am never alone..."

But it wasn't the shorts, it was these:



Yep, there's 20 of them, and all different colors because the HP knows I think red roses are cliche. A little present from the psychic HP to mark the last 60 days of the deployment.

We've just got to get through the last two months. A milestone that we thought we'd never reach.

Thanks HP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Ahhhh...

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home