Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Only Audience Our Boy Needs

Mommy: It's time to come in now Marty

Marty (in song as always): And you can stay at my house...

Mommy: Come on Marty, let's go inside

Marty: And you can run in the sprinkle if you want to...


Mommy: It's time to go dry off Marty

Marty: And you can come to my house...

Mommy: Come on now Marty, we need to go start dinner



Marty: Pants and shorts, pants and shorts, pants and shorts...

Mommy: Marty, what are you doing?

Marty: And you can get all wet if you want to...

Mommy: Marty, stop singing it's time to go inside

Marty (in absolute exasperation): Mommy, I need to finish my song.

Mommy (in absolute exasperation): Okay, hurry and finish up then



Marty: And you can take care of a baby if you want to...

Mommy: That's very nice

Marty: My shadow likes my singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home