Thursday, May 11, 2006

Know Your Mommy

Here is Aislinn's homework, "A Moment with Mom," and the answers I gave her at 4:40 pm. In parentheses are the answers I would have given if she had asked me at 7:40 pm.

1. My mom's name is SHANNON.

2. Mom's favorite food is ICE CREAM.

3. In her free time, Mom likes to READ. (DRINK)

4. Mom's favorite vacation spot is THE BEACH.

5. Mom's favorite holiday is THANKSGIVING. (CINQO DE MAYO)

6. She likes that holiday because SHE LIKES TURKEY, FOOTBALL, AND HER RELATIVES. (DRINKING TEQUILA IS ENCOURAGED).

7. My mom likes it when I SING. (Aislinn's premonitory guess was "I SLEEP")

8. What my mom likes best about being a mother is WATCHING US GROW AND BE HAPPY. (WATCHING US GO TO BED).

But tomorrow's another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home