Sunday, October 22, 2006

Payback

Attention CD manufacturers: If you would like the results of a study that the children are currently conducting in my car, please contact me. They are testing the limits of CD durability and trying to determine if one could actually wear out a CD from too much use. The test subject is the High School Musical soundtrack.

On Saturday at Target, in absolute desperation I bought the soundtrack to the movie Cars. I didn't really care whether the kiddies would like it or not, because I could insist that they listen to it because they liked the movie. Song #3 is "Life is a Highway", unfortunately not the Tom Cochrane version, but good enough. If there was ever a song built to stick in your head it is that one.

And now all 3 are singing it around the house. After these months of having "We're All In This Together" play through my head over and over and over and over again, I have finally turned the tables.

Take that Troy and Gabriella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home